Thursday, October 23, 2008 by WuChyi

NOTICE: ERIC HAS OFFICIALLY ABANDONED HIS BLOG. CONGRATULATIONS TO HIM.
Nope. i am updating now =)

hmm. nowadays sschool is getting weird. haha
cass hav been calling me pretty girl (see its pink haha)? haha
and. er. jane has been calling me. er. hot chick? wtf. oh ya and vegetable liar.haha
lyn called me superman. haha i've been telling her that i forgotten to wear my undies outside x)
and cass called haiqal. granpa? and haiqal called her. Poh Lian xD
haha. i called kim tan hotty / babe. hahha
and i called jane. hot chick / sexy
and and and. forgotten.

oh ya i called Daniel - Daniella . cause he got that perfume smell haha.

you see. how weird is school nowadays x)

okay. done about that weird thing.
hmm. my exam was. good kinda badd.
not feeling like saying my markss xDD btw its not the final marks. cheh.
hmm. Nat got conjunctivities.
hope she get well soon =) *angelic smile hehe*
hmm.
nothing more i think.
oh. i borrowed jane my guitar book and she sayed its wrong.
omg man. thats the reall way lah.

- i'm gonna be "banned" untill my competition is overr. =( sobs. will update les.

Filed under having  

0 comments: