Saturday, September 27, 2008 by WuChyi

Argh can you guys stop tagging me?!
*poop*... i wish this is the last tag..

1. Six people to tag
Someone
No one
Anyone
i don't know
no idea
... no salt

2. Six things I'm passionate about (can i 7 it?)
Her
composing
playing piano
computer bashing? xD
music
tennis
b.ball

3. Six things I say TOO often
Pro mah!
lols
okkay
argh
xD
=D

4. Six books I've Read recently
twilight
Artemis Fowl
Text books =D
Eldest
Eragon
oh my hike log

5. Six songs I can Listen to Again and Again
Here in my home
my class singing Standing in the eyes of the world xD xD xD
梁山伯与朱利叶
Variotion Brillantes (piano)
Etude in A flat major (piano too =D) [omg im getting so piano-tic haha)
Fantaisie- Impromptu

6. Six Things I learnt in the Past Year
My bro sucks
he's fat too haha
piano rocks
loving her
loving my parents
scaring karin hahha! Lizard

Filed under having  

0 comments: