tagged

Saturday, September 13, 2008 by WuChyi

haiz... tagged by jane.. i hate tags.. waste at least 10 min of my life xDI'm a

1.Post these rules before you give your facts.
2.List 8 RANDOM facts bout yourself.
3.At the end of your post, choose 8 ppl to tag and list their names, linking to them.
4.Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they're tagged.

the FACTS:

1. I'm a boy. lol of course

2.I love to take pics. scenery especially

3.i am not so random

4.but sometimes i am hyper

5.i LOVE music.

6.i compose

7.I play the piano =D =D =D

8.i love myself, myfriends



omg i dont want to tag anybody else okay..

ok fine

1. Yii Shyuan =D (sis)

2. erh... erh... Natalie

3. Wen Yee

4. Ying Xi

5. Joel Lee =D

6. my god almost no guys have blogs.. erh... ah.... kimberly

7. jamie??

8. Joey =D

i . hate . tags

Filed under having  

0 comments: